This year, various outreach campaigns will be disseminated:
• #InvertirEnLaChildhood within the framework of the 30th Anniversary of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child
• #Agenda2030 a call to fulfill the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG)
• Latin American and Caribbean Observatory for the rights of girls, boys and adolescents with support from the Office of the Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean in Mexico (ECLAC).
• Children's Rights Mexico will provide the data-based advocacy model that it has developed in Mexico and the region for more than 15 years.
• Strategic alliance with the Inter-American Institute of Human Rights (IIHR) to develop a Training Plan on children's rights and strategic litigation against the Inter-American Human Rights System.
• Regional Monitoring Tool to follow up on the recommendations and Final Observations issued by the treaty bodies of the United Nations System and the Inter-American Human Rights System to the States Parties of the 19 countries of Latin America and the Caribbean that will allow the identification of the recommendations that International Organizations have issued to their countries for compliance with the Convention on the Rights of the Child.
• Situational analysis of the current state of participation of girls, boys and adolescents in the region that helps their strengthening and sustainability.
Among other activities!
We invite you to participate in the activities of this project!
Stay tuned to our social networks